Securities Experts’ Roundtable
- Securities Experts’ Roundtable, Inc.’s members provide consulting, expert testimonial, or other services in securities and commodities dispute resolution and related matters.
EJB Security Consulting
- EJB Security Consulting, Inc. is a security consulting and private detective agency, licensed and bonded in the States of New York and New Jersey.
- They conduct a wide variety of investigations, including marital infidelity / cheating spouses, custodial interference, child custody, missing persons, skip tracing, trademark infringement, landlord / tenant disputes, workers compensation and accident fraud investigations.
Additional investigative services include background checks, credential verifications, pre-employment background screenings and nanny checks.
A Neumann & Associates, LLC
- A professional mergers & acquisitions and business broker firm headquartered in New Jersey assisting business owners and buyers in the business valuation and business transfer process. The company maintains its corporate offices in Atlantic Highlands, 45 minutes south of New York City and has seven field offices across the New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware region.
EPIC Results Inc.
- EPIC Results has been built to address the “real” need of business: EXPERIENCE
- Started by successful entrepreneurs with a passion for making businesses profitable and the practical knowledge that comes from having been there and done that
- Enables independent business owners to succeed - to achieve profitable growth through hands-on help and practical advice from experienced business people
- As a result, our clients realize quantum jumps in sales, productivity, performance and personal satisfaction.
Presenting "The Graying of America- Suitability and Supervision for Senior Investors" at SER's Annual Conference
SIFMA - Invested In America
• SIFMA is the voice of the U.S. securities industry. We represent the broker-dealers, banks and asset managers whose nearly 1 million employees provide access to the capital markets, raising over $2.5 trillion for businesses and municipalities in the U.S., serving clients with over $18.5 trillion in assets and managing more than $67 trillion in assets for individual and institutional clients including mutual funds and retirement plans. SIFMA, with offices in New York and Washington, D.C., is the U.S. regional member of the Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA).
PIABA - Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
• PIABA is an international bar association whose members represent investors in disputes with the securities industry. Currently, there are members from 44 states, Puerto Rico and Japan. PIABA was established in 1990 as an educational and networking organization for securities arbitration attorneys who represent the public investor in securities disputes. Many PIABA members are involved in promoting the interests of the public investor in securities and commodities arbitration through Association, State and National Committee service. The mission of PIABA is to promote the interests of the public investor in securities and commodities arbitration by protecting public investors from abuses in the arbitration process, such as those associated with document production and discovery; making securities and commodities arbitration as just and fair as systematically possible; and creating a level playing field for the public investor in securities and commodities arbitration.
SAC - Securities Arbitration Commentator
• SAC's data and expertise are regularly utilized by the top financial publications. Our Award Database provides essential support for surveys conducted annually by Smart Money and Kiplinger's. SAC's authoritative staff is frequently quoted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Securities Week, Barron's, Dow Jones, Bloomberg, and others. The General Accounting Office, recognizing the usefulness and accuracy of our data, chose to use SAC services for its second study of customer-initiated cases in securities arbitration.